I am excited to announce that we are set to “launch” our subscription service at the end of this month. We will offer a deep discount to early subscribers as we build out our trail maps. Stay tuned for our next announcement!
Survey Feedback. Earlier this week, we announced our drawing winner, but we wanted to thank everyone for giving us feedback. We have built a support page to keep the dialogue open and continuously improve Quest Trails!
Take a hike, with us! Four Cedars Trail – Tolmie State Park
Based on survey feedback, we are going to start holding Quest Trail meet ups, for families to meet other hiking families and to try Quest Trails Maps. Our first event will be this Saturday, March 4th, at 10:00am. See more details and sign up on Facebook or Meetup!
To get FREE access our map, use the coupon code: QTEvent
- How far can your kids hike? This past month we posted a calculator to help parents plan their first hikes for the season.
- Adventure packing list. After our Instagram video went viral, we decided to answer the FAQ and provide a tool to help kids pack for their next hike.
- What is Quest Trails? Check out our video on how our family transforms hikes into adventures!
New Quest Trail Activity Maps
- Ellis Cove (Squaxin Park)
- Nisqually Estuary (Nisqually Wildlife Refuge)
- Priest Point East (Squaxin Park)
- Mima Mounds (Mima Mounds Natural Preserve)
Thanks for your support and feedback! Stay updated on future events and posted trails by following us on Instagram and Facebook! Hope to see you and yours out on the trails!